Your fastest six rides count towards the overall competition. Series Final Results
Note: The maximum field for 2017 is only 30 for the first four rounds in May (this is due to the time of the setting sun). So get there early, as it's first come first served. The maximum field size increases to 60 for the remaining eight rounds and the Evening Ten Two-up. As of 2017, all Tens are run on a Monday, even when it falls on a Bank Holiday.
Round 01 - Monday 1st May - Results
Round 02 - Monday 8th May - Results
Round 03 - Monday 15th May - Results
Round 04 - Monday 22th May - Results
Round 05 - Monday 29st May * - Results
Round 06 - Monday 5th June * - Results
Round 07 - Monday 12th June - Results
Round 08 - Monday 19th June - Results
Round 09 - Monday 26th June ** - Results
Round 10 - Monday 3th July - Results
Round 11 - Monday 10th July - Cancelled
Round 12 - Monday 17th July * - Results
- First rider starts at 7.15 pm
- HQ: East Hoathly Sports Pavilion
- G10/87 - Course map - Garmin Connect
* Special (Optional) Tens
- 29st May it's our Tandem Ten event
- 5th June for our Fixed Wheel Ten
- 17th July includes our Athletes Ten
No TT bikes, Tribars, Aero Helmets
You can ride any of the above three Tens on your standard TT machine.
** Inter-Club Tens with Eastbourne Rovers
- 26th June - Home Leg - Results
- 6th July - Away Leg - Garmin Connect
Results - Overall Results
The fastest six riders from each club on both nights count towards the overall competition.
Monday 24th July
- Two-Up Evening Ten
- A two-up team time trial on the same G10/87 Evening Ten course.
Monday 31st July
- Monday Evening Hill Climb
- 1433 yards - GH/84 - Garmin Connect
- First rider starts at 7:15 pm
- No HQ - Start on road to Firle Beacon
The following Club Championships are run within open events which need to be entered in advance. This can be done on-line or by post.