2009 Records - We had four new Club Record set in 2009. The Club present certificates for new records.
- Ladies 100 mile TT - Helen Millier with 5:10:00
- Ladies BAR (10, 25, 50) - Helen Millier with 21.432mph
- Tandem 10 miles TT - Peter & Tom Baker with 20:34
- Tandem 25 miles TT - Peter & Tom Baker with 54:08
Full list of our 2009 Winners - See our magazine No. 233 - November 3.70MB
Club Awards Dinner - Trophies, Plaques and Certificates were handed out at the Lewes Wanderers Cycling Club Annual Awards Presentation on Saturday 20th February 2010 from at the Pig & Butcher, Five Ashe Down.
Rules & more info - All Club BAR counting events must be on Sussex courses with the exception that any 12 hour can be used for the Senior BAR. The Seymour Cup is for the fastest 25 on any course.
* The start for the Circuit of Laughton was moved back down Shortgate Lane for safety reasons, increasing the event distance from 11.88 to 12.46 miles.
** For 2009 we have increased the points available for the Classic League Competition, from 20 to 30. This will give more of our members a chance to feature in the competition.
On club events with 1 to 7 entries, only the fastest rider, the first rider on handicap and first on vets standard receive club medals. On events with 8 to 19 entries, the fastest two riders and the first two on handicap and vets standard receive club medals. With 20 and over entries, the fastest three and the first three on handicap and vets standard receive club medals.