2007 Records - We had four new Club Record set in 2007. The Club present certificates for new records.
- Mark Winton with 55:15 for his 25 mile Club Championship winning ride on 22/04/07
- Mark Winton with 1:54:38 for his 50 mile Club Championship winning ride on 18/06/07
- Debbie Evers with 5:34:20 for her 100 mile Club Championship ride on 29/07/07
- Debbie also set a new Ladies BAR Club Record of 20.926mph
Full list of our 2007 Winners - See our magazine No. 212 - November 2.80MB
Club Awards Dinner - Trophies, Plaques and Certificates were handed out at the Lewes Wanderers Cycling Club Annual Awards Presentation on Sunday 17th February 2008 at Chailey Village Hall.
Rules & more info - All Club BAR counting events must be on Sussex courses with the exception that any 12 hour can be used for the Senior BAR. The Seymour Cup is for the fastest 25 on any course.
* Due to long term road-works on the Beddingham roundabout, we have moved our Newhaven-Beddingham-Newhaven event to a Circuit based at Laughton.
On club events with 1 to 7 entries, only the fastest rider and the first rider on handicap receive club medals. On events with 8 to 19 entries, the fastest two riders and the first two on handicap receive club medals. With 20 and over entries, the fastest three and the first three on handicap receive club medals. There is one Vets Standard award for each event. There is (currently) no award for the Evening Ten two-up.
2007 ESCA Reliability Trial Winners - Below is a photo of 30 Wanderers taken after the ESCA Reliability Trial on 18th November 2007. The club won the competition with 33 counters. This is probably the most Wanderers every captured in a single photo. For a full report see our December 07 mag and our ESCA Reliabilty supplement.