2003 Records: We had six new Club Records set in 2003. The Club present certificates for each new record.
Veterans on Standard
Best All Rounder Records
- Ron Rogers best plus by a veteran of +7:28 (24:47) - Border CA 10 mile - 24/05/03
- Ron Rogers best plus by a veteran of +19:35 (1:02:55) - SCCU 25 mile - 7/09/03
- Ron Rogers best plus by a veteran of +18:32 (1:03:58) - Essex Roads CC 25 mile - 30/08/03
- Ron Rogers best plus by a veteran of +36:01 (2:15:15) - SCCU 50 mile - 6/07/03
- Ron Rogers best plus by a veteran of +74:27 (4:53:05) - SCA 100 mile - 20/07/03
- Vets BAR - 25, 50 & 100 +4.929 mph - Ron Rogers
Club Awards Dinner: Trophies, Plaques and Certificates were handed out at the Lewes Wanderers Cycling Club Annual Dinner and Awards Presentation on Saturday 21st February 2004, at Paxhill Park Golf Club, Haywards Heath.
2003 Competition Rules: All Club BAR counting events must be on Sussex courses with the exception that any 12-hour can be used for the Senior BAR. The Seymour Cup is for the fastest 25 on any course.
*Circuit of Earwig - We changed the course for 2003, moving the start and finish and in the process shortening the event by about a mile and a half. This altered course will be used from now on.
On club events with 1 to 7 entries, only the fastest rider and the first rider on handicap receive club medals. On events with 8 to 19 entries, the fastest two riders and the first two on handicap receive club medals. With 20 and over entries, the fastest three and the first three on handicap receive club medals. There is one Vets Standard award for each event. There is no award for the Evening Ten two-up.